Black Delta the Urban Dead Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Urban Dead clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Delta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt MacDonald
Admin
Sgt MacDonald

Welcome to Black Delta Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Black Delta   Welcome to Black Delta EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:19 am

Ok this is for all new members welcome and rejoyce for you are no longer alone in are dark and troubled streets of Malton. Some things you may wanna know first are home base is in Mockridge we dont have a set HQ right now but hoping to change that soon. Second im trying to get all members to use Yahoo Msg or another IM because its faster and a lot easer then using in game communication or email. Third this is not a usely group there is no real leader each member has the same worth as any other member just remember that if you come up with to many stupid idies most members will not pay attention to you this is a democracy we will debate and vote on stuff so if you have an idie bring it forward to some one and let it be heard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1475317
trick is a star

trick is a star

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Delta   Welcome to Black Delta EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:54 am

Hey guys I'm new to the group, and I'm fairly new to the game as well. I'm interested in getting to know some of the other members and figuring out how the play the game. Anyone can contact me at my aim/yahoo/msn its all in my profile. Alright i look forward to getting to know a few of you.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trickisastar
zacha

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Delta   Welcome to Black Delta EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Sarge, Hi new guy.With the group together we can retake mockridge permantally. cheers cheers YEA!!!
Back to top Go down
trick is a star

trick is a star

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Delta   Welcome to Black Delta EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:16 pm

bounce yippie
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trickisastar
JHORROR

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Delta   Welcome to Black Delta EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:56 am

this is fucking raw. we have a forum ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Delta   Welcome to Black Delta Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Delta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Delta the Urban Dead Clan :: The Lounge :: Information Desk-
Jump to: